Please find below the website owner’s contact information as per stipulated in Article 10 of LSSEC.
The site is property of:
INSTITUTO VASCO ETXEPARE EUSKAL INSTITUTUA
Plaza de las Cigarreras, 1, edificio Tabakalera 3ª planta, 20012 Donostia/San Sebastián
Tax Identification Code: V20999827
Telephone: +34 943 023 400
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: the Instituto Vasco Etxepare Euskal Institutua/Basque Institute is a public entity subject to private law and attached to the Basque Country Ministry of Culture.
The Instituto Vasco Etxepare Etxepare Euskal Institutua/Basque Institute was established by Law 3/2007 of 20 April, on the creation and regulation of the Instituto Vasco Etxepare Etxepare Euskal Institutua/Basque Institute.
About the website
Basqueculture.eus is a website that promotes Basque art, culture and language (Euskera). It also acts as a node among key industry players. It is financed and managed by Etxepare Euskal Institutua, a Basque Country government public entity, whose mission is to promote and disseminate Basque arts, culture and language in the world, while building lasting relationships with other countries and cultures.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua reserves the right to make modifications of any kind to this website. The information and services made available on the website may be modified, altered or deleted without the obligation of providing users a prior notice of said changes because the changes to the website are in themselves sufficient when published. It can make the modifications it sees fit to the website, including changing, deleting available content or services, and the way said services are presented or located on the website.
www.basqueculture.eus offers unrestricted and free of charge access to an important volume of information, services and data (collectively “content”) on its website. All content is owned by Etxepare Euskal Institutua and its licensors.
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, or content which advocates terrorism, or in general, which is contrary to law or public order.
• Upload computer viruses to the network or undertake actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Etxepare Euskal Institutua, or third parties; or to impede access to the website and its services for other users through the mass consumption of computer resources through which Etxepare Euskal Institutua provides its services.
• Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or violate the confidentiality of information of Etxepare Euskal Institutua or third parties in accordance with legislation on personal data protection.
• Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or third parties to access content on the website.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or alter the content, unless with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights, or where legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any nature and communications with the purpose of sales or other communications of a commercial nature without previous request or consent.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua is not liable for any injuries or damages caused by computer virus, or any harmful technological programmes or materials that may affect your computer, computer equipment or materials as a result of using, downloading content or being redirected to this website.
Minors must have prior consent from a parent or legal guardian before accessing this website as the parent or legal guardian will be held liable for the actions perpetuated by the minor(s) in their care.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights relating to the content herein, including but not limited to, texts, graphs, images and logos, brands, trademarks and any other distinctive mark are the exclusive property of the website owner or the legitimate owner. All content included on the website are duly registered trademarks and are registered in the corresponding public registries.
It is forbidden to reproduce any of the content, in whole or in part, by any means or form, whether mechanical, electronic, photocopying or other, as well as the dissemination, public announcement distribution without the express authorisation from Etxepare Euskal Institutua or its legitimate owners. Any use without the prior authorisation of Etxepare Euskal Institutua is a serious infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights.
Any third party designs, logos, text and graphics that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website owner is not liable for any disputes arising from the aforementioned.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua is not liable for any injuries or damages relating to the use of the content or infringement of terms or legislation by users.
In no event is Etxepare Euskal Institutua liable for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties breached by third parties or the user.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua is not liable for any content published on third party websites nor can it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, completeness, veracity, validity and constitutional of any material or information published in the links or hyperlinks. Furthermore, the inclusion of third party links does not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement with the owners of those sites.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only. Etxepare Euskal Institutua does not promise unrestricted access to the site or content. It disclaims all warranties of accuracy, omissions, validity, relevance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua reserves the right to immediately remove any content that infringes national and international legislation; good faith and public order. Etxepare Euskal Institutua also reserves the right to, at any time, without notice, suspend or termination operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the site, and report any infringements to the competent authorities Should any user believe there to be content that infringes national and international legislation, good faith or public order, please inform the website owner immediately.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua is not liable for any damages or injuries of any nature arising from:
• Content errors and omission Etxepare Euskal Institutua does not commit to updating the content on a regular basis nor does it promise it is error-free
• Interrupted website service. The above disclaimer applies to any damages, injuries caused by any failure of communication, performance, line error, interruption, deletion, defect, and delay in operation arising from accessing third party websites.
• The presence of any computer virus, malware or spyware in the content that could adversely affect the computer systems, electronic documents or information of users, even though all the required preventive technological means were adopted. It is the user’s responsibility to have the necessary safeguards in place to prevent any attacks.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua will seek remedy in the event users make any unlawful use of the site or cause injury or damages to others.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua disclaims any type of liability related to content on this website handled or included by third parties.
Etxepare Euskal Institutua disclaims any liability regarding information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means allowing third-parties to publish content independently on this website.
This website employs information protection technique that are recognised as industry best practices, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, in order to prevent any unauthorised access to information.
In addition, Etxepare Euskal Institutua has adopted the necessary organisational and technical measures to ensure the security and safety of personal information so it is not lost, altered or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
NULLITY AND NON-INVOCABILITY
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These terms and all obligations not expressly stipulated are governed and interrupted pursuant to Spanish legislation. Where the law stipulates that parties are subject to the jurisdiction, the website owner and the user expressly waiver any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and undertake to appear before the Courts and Tribunals of Donostia – San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa).